Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's Day

fortunately, I've not been on the receiving end of any AFD pranks (nor have I been giving any)....

I might actually make it through 1 year without one....

anyhow, thank goodness for the spring! Warmth, sunny skies, warmth, nice breezes, warmth... hmm... I detect something here... :D

I can't stand the cold that much... winter needs to be shorter... :P (or warmer) :D - before you judge me as a cold 'hater' - I'll put it this way... my job... nights (around the midnight, early AM hours).. no sun... no heating / no AC.... open truck bay doors (30 of them on my side of the building alone... all open)... cold wind... 30 ish degrees... and wearing gloves makes it nearly impossible to work, so having to take them off to do my job before putting them back on to move to the next truck...

if it were warmer (and no breeze) (maybe 45 to 50) I can handle that.... :P

anyhow... spring.. time for things to renew and hopefully friendships to blossom (trying to make some new ones) but always wanting to keep older ones going as well... :)

No comments: