Thursday, January 25, 2007

why?

it's been cold outside, raining, the frequent periods of warm and cold trends have made plants bloom and die and bloom again - causing terrible havoc to people with allergies (hayfever) like myself - making me ill, work's been the pits for the longest time....

why do I still tredge forward? I do my best to continue because : 1. it's too easy to give up and 2. hope...

not a promise, not something set in stone... but with correspondence of a good friend and the hope to meet up in person after so many years of 'speaking' to each other over the net... that's why I do it... for the hope of meeting up... (and you know who you are, H.) ;)

2 comments:

Helia A Melonowski said...

Now since I finally captured and saved your BLOG url...grrrr...

I loom forward to the potential opportunity too...though I hope we can find a furry outfit to accomodate. :)

Tigarr said...

*soft chuckle* it's ok... I do the same thing... :)

umm.. well, furries don't all have outfits.. heck, I've been trying to work on getting something together for years... so far, I have a hooded cloak, some fingerless gloves (gotta look for better ones) and a latex mask (which I haven't tried out yet)...

only a few at conventions go in fursuits (many just dress up with clothes and such (kinda like I described)).. the picnic, no one goes in costume (all that food and such) we've had like 2 or 3 each year bring their suits with them and change into them afterwards... they attract attention on the beach. And the looks and smiles on kids faces... priceless. :)