Saturday, February 17, 2007

come on spring!!!!

as I write this, it's a day when the temperature in north Florida hit a new record low... 25 degrees (previous record was 28) - the high of the day never hit 53 and I sit in a room with a small heater going....

how I long for spring to hurry up and arrive...

not just for the warmth but it's also for the things happening in the springtime...
my first vacation happens in a few weeks from now (hopefully it warms up by then) - although I have no definite plans...

in April (when it WILL be warmer), my local furry group has an annual picnic and it's always a good time to share with friends and to be at the beach :)

so come on spring.... :>

and it's not just because someone I care a lot about might be able to visit - but that thought helps out greatly and also helps keep me warm (which makes the heater I'm using now very thankful)

No comments: